- Can I speak directly with an engineer at Valv-Tech?
- Where can I find samples of your valves?
- What is the normal delivery time?
- Do you provide installation services?
- How do I select a valve for a system?
- Can I get butterfly valves that are not listed in the catalog?
- Who should I contact with technical questions on the butterfly valves?
- Can I mount the valve and actuator in an explosion proof environment?
- Where can I find sizing information for butterfly valves?
- Can I get a butterfly valve with manual override?
- How do I handle warranty issues?
- What is the difference in cost for ordering the valve assemblies separately?
Can I speak directly with an engineer at Valv-Tech?
Yes, via phone, email or fax. Please see out Contact Us page.
We do have and make sample valves available. Contact our Sales or Engineering department for more specifics.
Some items are in stock and ship right away. Customized items can take 4-6 weeks or longer depending on size and quantity. We will work with you to make sure your order arrives when you need it.
Yes, we offer onsite services and inspection. Contact our Sales department to schedule.
How do I select a valve for a system?
We recommend that you/customer fill out the valve spec sheet so that we have all the information available to size the valve correctly and also pick out the proper materials and function of the valve(s).
|Can I get
butterfly valves that are not listed in the catalog?
Yes we do engineer and manufacture custom sizes and materials to fit any specially engineered specification.
Who should I contact with technical questions
on the butterfly valves?
The engineering department.
|Can I mount
the valve and actuator in an explosion proof environment?
we sell and can mount any explosion proof
actuators/solenoids if required or any other accessories.
Where can I find sizing information for
Sizing information is available on our cut sheets for the different products we manufacture.
|Can I get a
butterfly valve with manual override?
Yes, we can manufacture your valve with all different type of accessories on them just let us know what you need.
How do I handle warranty issues?
Valv-Tech Inc. warranties it's products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months, beginning at the date of shipment, provided it's use is within the design conditions and the application does not exceed the products intended use. If it's products are found to have defects, Valv-Tech must be notified promptly, and reserves the right to make an inspection of said product either on site or at the Valv-Tech factory at Valv-Tech's discretion. Valv-Tech will make the sole determination for the repair or replacement of said product, and under no circumstances will Valv-Tech accept charges or deductions against amounts owed for the customer's work performed on said product. Any work of alteration of the product without Valv-Tech's prior approval will void said warranty.
the difference in cost for ordering the valve assemblies
We offer discounts of large quantities or blanket ordes with releases within one year time period.